Sunday, May 1, 2011

St. Thomas Transit

For the first time in many years, I have not purchased a monthly bus pass.

As St. Thomas Transit has become an unreliable method of transportation, it has been necessary for me to find an alternate, more reliable form of transportation.

This is not the fault of AboutTown transit, or employees of AboutTown, but it is the fault of the bureaucracy at City Hall.

Many people depend on St. Thomas Transit for transportation to and from work.

It has become physically impossible for some buses to complete their route in a 30 minute time period, due to traffic and “equality”.

My suggestions to improve service “will be considered” for the future.

While I hope to be around in the future, I am in the now, and require a reliable method of public transportation.

St. Thomas, at this time, does not have a reliable method of public transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment